2012年11月28日星期三

hellooooooooooooooooo.
i'm back finally :D
lazy and busy recently, so didn't update my blog.
miss my bloggie so so muchhhhhh ! :P
and let someone force me update blog :( :P


holidays never work. dad dun allow :(
always at home boring die.
wake - eat - facebook - sleep - eat - sleep.
this is wad my holiday.
last thursday and friday went to KL.
finally can shopping and shopping ! :P
bought many things. 
mum say need to earlier buy new year shirt, so i use my mum money about RM500.
wow. idk i buy jor meh yeh lei -3-
opps. sorry mum, and thanks you :3 :*
<3


still got 16days your birthday :*
still gt 34days who birthday ? AHA.


yesterday went to your house. your just back from taiwan.
finally can see you :*
and today, aeon with you again.
have fun :D
watch breaking dawn 2 and pitch perfect with you.
damn nice :)
the first time i watched two movie in one day.
not bad. ahaha :)
after that, went to starbucks. 
the first time i buy green tea cream drink. not bad :D
okayy. stop heree.


pic talk.

AHAHA :P 

Ms.tan ? not Mrs.chin meh? -3- 

 curi curi take my pic /.\

 blur :3 

 me and the teeth :P


没有评论:

发表评论