2012年8月31日星期五

Merdeka -3-

merdeka,merdeka ! 米跌价? -3-
duhh. merdeka today. any plan for me ? No? 
B-O-R-I-N-G !
whole day face the computer on9ing.
gotta sien sei /.\


okay, let's start my school life again.
injection on monday.
really pain this time.
after injection ma bei sai TT
cannot take up. duhh.
until today better alr. not pain alr :)
tuesday ?
-skip-


wednesday,
masak-masak again. makan makan and makan. HEHE :D
swim ? no swim. let teacher beh TT :P
teacher, where my sweet sweet ? :p
thursday, 
LOHJEATYOONG ! put my aeroplane ! dint come to skul ! :@
angry you ! :@@
sit with Nurul. 
laugh like hell. sotblakk her -3-


merdeka today, no need tuition. 
yeah :D :P
mummy go genting today. i miss you mummy :(
hang out tmr ? too bored for me seriously :x ><
next week start to study alr.
she force me :(
要生性料 :P


okayy, stop here :)



你存在, 我深深的脑海里, 我的梦里, 我的心里, 我的歌声里 :D♥

没有评论:

发表评论